- Spatter and melting metal can cause burn injuries and start fires.
- Arc rays can severely damage eyes or skin.
- Electric shock can kill.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Causes damage to respiratory system, eyes, brain and nervous system through prolonged or repeated exposure.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS PREVENTION:
• Do not PREVENTION: Obtain special instructions before use.
• Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
• Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
• Wash skin and hair thoroughly after handling.
• Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
• Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
• Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
• Use personal protective equipment as required.
•IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
• IF RESPONSE: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
• IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. • IF skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
• IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
• Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell.
• Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. • Collect spillage.
STORAGE: Store locked up.
DISPOSAL:Dispose of contents/container in accordance withlocal/regional/national/international regulations.
FIRST AID MEASURES:
•Inhalation: Remove to fresh air immediately or administer oxygen. Get medical attention immediately.
• Skin: Flush skin with large amounts of water. If irritation develops and persists, get medical attention.
• Eye: Flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
• Ingestion: Obtain medical attention immediately if ingested. Rinse mouth.
• Electric Shock: Disconnect and turn off the power. Use a nonconductive material to pull victim away from contact with live parts or wires. Immediately contact a physician.
IN CASE OF FIRE:
•Use water spray, alcohol-resistant foam, dry chemical or carbon dioxide.
• Welding arcs and sparks can ignite combustible and flammable materials.
• Use the extinguishing media recommended for the burning material and fire situation.
• Use adequate ventilation.
• Arc rays can injure eyes
• Arc rays can injure eyes and burn skin.
• Electric shock can kill.
• Read and understand the Safety Data Sheet for this product.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals including [Titanium Dioxide, Nickel, Chromium], which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. This product can expose you to chemicals including [Chromium], which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.