Maintenance & Repair Welding
Arc Welding is currently used for many field like Fabrications and Constructions. These Structures use various types of steels
and Cast iron suitable for their applications. Different Metals inherently possess different Weldability. Some Metals are redily Weldable and some are
difficult to weld, Which require specific Welding Procedures.
Electrodes for Welding High Strength STEEL and CAST IRON should satisfy the Following general requirements.
a) The weld metal satisfies the mechanical properties (Tensile strength,Ductility,Notch toughness) required by the
relevent standards and Specifications.
b) Crak resistance of the Weld metal is sufficient.
c) Useability is good enough to make Sound Welds.
d) Welding efficiency is sufficiently High.
- Work Hardenable, High Strength Weld Joints and High Machenical Values.
- Designed to produce Crak – Free uniform weld deposits.
- The unique Coating and Special Alloy Core wire produces a Homogenious and Porosity Free Machinable Weld Joints.
- Elimination of Side beed Craking and Under beed Craking.
- High Shock and Impact resistance.
- High Corrosion and Heat resistance.
- Suitable for Welding Difficult to Weld Steels such as Mn – steel and Armour Plates.
- Higher Tensile Strength comparing to any other Cast iron welding electrodes.
- Crak Free weldments because of Extra Nickel Content.
- Perfect Colour Matching with Parent Material.
- Machinable Welding without any Hard Spots.
- Special Slag composition Can be Welded over with out Creating Porosity.
- Smooth Arc action with low Spatter and minimal Penetration on either AC or DC.
- A unique electrode for Cold Welding of Cast iron with out any Preheat.